Saturday, November 16, 2019

25 Common English Errors


Hello. In this lesson, you’ll have a chance to know 25 common English errors.

Image result for common english mistakes
Even after years of education, there are some things that some people still mess up. It’s not easy. But how do you prevent grammatical errors if you’re not even aware you’re makin them? Well, you can start by reading through this post to see which common grammar mistakes resonate with you the most. Go through the examples and make sure you understand the corrections. Then try the grammar test at the end to check your progress!


Let’s see!

1.      Wrong   : Today morning I woke up late
Right      : This morning I woke up late

2.      Wrong   : What’s the different?
Right      : What’s the difference?

3.      Wrong   : I met Alex two years before
Right      : I met Alex two years ago

4.      Wrong   : This is a six month course
Right      : This is a million dollar contract

5.      Wrong   : Thankyou I really enjoyed
Right      : Thankyou I really enjoyed myself

6.      Wrong   : Did you loose your cell phone?
Right      : Did you lose your cell phone?

7.      Wrong   : Yes, I have a free time
Right      : Yes, I have free time

8.      Wrong   : I look forward to meet you
Right      : I look forward to meeting you

9.      Wrong   : She can to drive
Right      : She can drive

10.  Wrong   : You speak English good
Right : You speak English well

11.  Wrong  : The police is coming
Right     : The police are coming

12.  Wrong  : The house isn’t enough big
Right     : The house isn’t big enough

13.  Wrong   : My flight departs in 5:00 am
Right      : My flight departs at 5:00 am

14.  Wrong   : Is ready my passport?
Right     : Is my passport ready?

15.  Wrong  : You cannot buy all what you like!
Right     : You cannot buy all that you like!

16.  Wrong  : She is succes
Right     : She is successful

17.  Wrong  : The life is hard!
Right     : Life is hard!

18.  Wrong  : How many childrens you have?
Right     : How many children do you have?

19.  Wrong  : She said me that she liked you
Right     : She told me that she liked you

20.  Wrong  : It is more hot now
Right     : It is hotter now

21.  Wrong  : You can give me an information?
Right     : Can you give me some information?

22.  Wrong  : Me and Alex live here
Right     : Alex and I live here

23.  Wrong  : You like dance with me?
Right     : Would you like to dance with me?

24.  Wrong  : If I will be in London, I will contact to you
Right     : If I am in London, I will contact you

25.  Wrong  : She was boring in the class
Right     : She was bored in the class

You already know 25 such common errors that people make in English, and that might help you out as well. Okay?
So, I hope you did well, and I hope you continue to do better and better in English. All the best with your English. Keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using Audacity to Combine two sound. (English Material)

Audacity is a software for recording and editing audio that is open source so that it can run on various operating systems and is eas...